“I Love You” is easy to say when
other words fail or get in the way.
• Attention and awareness is freely
given, and faults are ignored or
• Begging or pleading is not required
• Family, friends and work don’t
compare to you.
• Good surprises, gifts of laughter and
togetherness often arise.
• If you find this list makes sense, then
it’s likely you have experienced love.
• It’s easy to forgive, forget and move
on when something goes wrong.
• Love doesn’t need to be chased, as it
is easily found.
• Love is not one-sided. If it is, or feels
that way, then it’s likely unrequited.
• Love stands up for you any time
there is trouble.
• Mind, body and soul are appreciated
• No one walks away without a plan to
• No other lover exists in the mind of
your partner. There is no competition.
• Plans are made and kept, or the
excuse is true.
• Sharing is open, honest and without
• The relationship is worthy of safety
• There are answers to your questions
of where, when, how, or why.
• There are no secrets regarding your
relationship and it’s good
• There is a deep and profound
• There is constant and consistent
• Time is always planned and reserved
just for you.
• What your family and friends think
does not impact your relationship.
• You are worth more than the cost of
anything they could buy.
• You don’t have to buy anything to
make someone happy or feel strong.
• You find comfort and clarity in your
respective roles, and they make you
• You will always be welcomed in your
• You’re comfortable with each other,
no matter what others say or do.
• You’re not left lonely or alone.
• Your lifestyle doesn’t get in the way
of a love which has no bounds.
• Your lover seeks to understand your
problems and frustrations.
• Your needs are a top priority over
most people and things.